SL1 vs PC1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL1 vs PC1?

hello and welcome. I say why stop at 2? get em all. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I currently have an sl1 and love it and my chlorine sl2 should be here any day and I know I'm gonna love it too. but it really comes down to what you want. because they are comletely different beasts. like neck through vs. bolt. or do you want the sustain system. or the figured maple board. I like everything about both guitars. but for what I do I prefer the sl1.
    [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    matt

Re: SL1 vs PC1?

Well, if you're set on the SL2H to start with, I'd say go with the PC1 instead of the SL1. I've always been a fan of variety. The SL1's a great axe, but is the same as an SL2H. Just a different PU config. Why get two of the same thing? Vs. an SL, the PC1 gives you:

figured maple fretboard, no inlays
    oiled bolt-on neck
    sustainer
    exclusive colors w/gold hardware
    Dimarzio PUs
    non-pointy headstock
    mahogany body w/quilted top

You can't go wrong with either, but variety is the spice of life! And you can't get any of the above on a Soloist.

Comment

SL1 vs PC1?

Hello everyone,
      This is my first post and I am a beginner so bare with me. I am going to purchase a SL2H and also want a SL1 or PC1 I just need some opinions on the pros and cons of each. I am just learning to play and as a child 0f the 80's, I have seen alot of Jacksons being played and just have to have one make that two. So all opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks
      TJWilson

Comment

Re: SL1 vs PC1?

That sums it up for me too,if you've got an SL2 the PC1 makes most sense as your next purchase.Variety is the spice of life [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X