I love to play guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love to play guitar

I just wanted to post the most obvious words that we all would agree to. I love to play guitar. It makes you feel good, you know? if you want to let out some agression, guitar is there for you. If you feel sad and you just have to get it off your chest you can do it on the guitar. It can make money for you if you are lucky enough to have a fan base.

Anyway, I put this in the USA jackson area because that's the only guitar that makes me feel good is my USA jackson. I have posted topics like this before, and I'll do it again. Jackson guitars rule, pre fender, post fender, whatever it takes to get a SL1 or a KV, or whatever your flavor is.

nandrew

Re: I love to play guitar

So do I! - I just wish I didn't suck so much!

Comment

amen to that brother.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

double amen to that;but if i play long enough i actually start thinking i'm good [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but then i listen to something on the radio or a cd and it all goes out the window [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Me too! Me too! I try to play every day, for at least an hour, sometimes more. I'll even stay up until 1:00 in the morning, with my headphones on, just to get in a little more playing before I go to bed. I would say it borders on addiction. But at least it's a good addiction, right?

Comment

I like that quote from the Taylor ads...

"I could drink everyday when I get home from work instead of playing guitar, but then my wife would never comment on how much my drinking has improved."

I was jamming over some loops last night when I realized my wife had been sitting right behind me for 20 minutes, groovin. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

It's cool having a wife that enjoys my addiction 'almost' as much as I do. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

great replys. it is a gooooooood addiction.

Comment

I think I like playing guitar even more than I like making music. Although nothing can replace that feeling of coolness I get when some of my aimless noodling actually makes a cool noise or has some vaguely "musical......ness" to it, I'm happiest just having a guitar in my hands. I can get lost for hours just playing a simple pattern or drill, or working on a technique that's giving me problems (and there are LOADS of those), or practicing scales in front of the TV, using the music on the idiot box to keep time. Or even just walking down the street with a guitar over my shoulder (like in the old Dean Markley ads) as I bask in the admiring glances of all the fine ladies that want me, and all the guys that want to be me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I started a new job this week and I haven't had time to even look at my guitar case. I miss it. Kinda depressing to think about it. But otherwise, I love playing my guitar, and now that I have a job, maybe I can afford a USA, lol. Just dunno if I'll ever find time to play her

Comment

this is definitely something we can all agree upon. 6 strings and twenty-something frets feel so natural, is like I want to walk around all day with it, with a pignose in my backpack,

Comment

Yeah, I guess everone that plays guitar loves it!
                      It's very relaxing and satisfying! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

>> twenty-something frets

No sh*t, I thought there were only 5 or 6!

I love it, also.

Comment

Working...
                        X