Anyone out there???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone out there???

hello, hello is this mic on? Wasn't sure whether this forum was still active or not. WHERE ARE ALL THE BASS PLAYERS? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Re: Anyone out there???

i'm here! there's not many of us on the forum. probably less than a dozen.lol
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

I think its getting better. Until November came this forum was dead........

Comment

I have a couple of Charvel basses, but I really only use them when my band is recording...about every other year.
        sigpic

Comment

Another bass player here, but I never come in here!
          Probably cuz I'm a guitar player first. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll make more of an effort to peek in. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Another one here.

I think one of the reasons this part of the forum doesn't see much activity is because Jackson isn't the first name people think of when it comes to basses. I don't own a Jackson bass, although I see a pink Charvel 3b (or similar 80's Jackson bass) in my future.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

In my area,growing up,there was a bunch of guitar players ( owners) [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]So I figured out early,Hey,you want to play,be versitile.Playing the bass let me get out and play and has helped my guitar playing evolve over the years.I still love to be out listening to bands and get invited to sit in and play bass.The only basses I own are Charvels.2 Black 3b's that are typical import Charvel.Perfect.......Rev.Timmy
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

*Raises hand*...I'm another "part-time" bassist...but not very active lately.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  *Raises hand*...I'm another "part-time" bassist...but not very active lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Ditto! I'm another closet "thumper" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Ditto! I'm another closet "thumper" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thumping in the closet, eh? My mom caught me doing that once!

- E.
                    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thumping in the closet, eh? My mom caught me doing that once!

- E.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

count me in here too
                        part time bassplayer
                        but mainly guitarplayer
                        you seem to be right that there are not many bassists around at the moment
                        we´re looking for one for our new band and can´t find one
                        so if someone would like to play bass in a somekind of metalcore (i hate that word...) band , you´re welcome
                        the thing is:
                        we´re located in munich germany.......
                        andy

Comment

Working...
                        X