Korina Body Jackson Guitars....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korina Body Jackson Guitars....

Is anyone out there playing a USA Jackson with a Korina Body? I just found a nice JJ1 Natural Korina and I can't wait to get it. I have Jacksons in Koa, Mahogany and Maple but I'd like to get some ideas on how the Korina guitar may measure up.
    [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: Korina Body Jackson Guitars....

their pretty sweet, light and still sound killer, i have 2, my warrior double neck is all korina but the moron painted it black because it wasnt a super clean korina, i was thinking of stripping it but i asked mike shannon and pat mcgeary and they both said it was blotchy, so i left it, and theirs big woody! huge!!! and the cleanest korina i've ever seen! all around! you can see them on my sight below....

[ January 12, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: XXX ]

Comment

I have 2 usa KV-1's - one korina and the other made of ?. The Korina isn't as bright sounding as the other, but it's a little lighter and sounds beefier.

Comment

Thanks guys, I really like the looks of the Giant King V and the KV1. I did see the Dave Mustaine Sig. KV1 Korina on the bay recently. String-thru and all Korina, awsome...I'm looking forward to some well balanced tone with the Korina JJ1. I have a JJ2 in Mahogany but the Scott Ian Duncans are way hot and the low end is real muddy. Could be the pickups, could be the all mahogany body+neck. I hope the Korina tone is as sweet as it looks.
        [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X