This forum needs a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum needs a...

This forum needs a 'general discussion of anything'. I posted something yesterday about speedpicking triplets and it got deleted. it was in the Tech Q&A. i dont know where to post this!?

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: This forum needs a...

Um [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] , try here http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...?ubb=forum;f=8

joe...
    www.godwentpunk.com
    www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

there is one...

it's the non jackson/charvel related forum.

i moved your picking thread to the technique forum; the tech forum is for wrenchin on guitars.

enjoy!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

There is a General Discussion area. Look at the bottom of the topics page..its called "Non-Jackson/Charvel talk" and says "General discussion about anything you would like."

Comment

Technique might also be a good place for it.

Comment

Sorry Sully, maybe I should have read your post [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

should i feel stupid? i never saw what you are talking about... hmm, ill look again. thanks guys

Comment

Larry,

I was implying that I was stupid for not reading Sully's post before I posted.

Please don't think I was refering to you. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

haha dude, i didnt mean it that way... lol, i didnt even realize that there was more to the forum then the equipment pages.thats why i said the thing about feeling stupid. lmfao [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  yea i really feel stupid now... rock on, and check out that link of where the post was moved, maybe you have some tips for me.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Spellchecker?

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Damn RacerX and his "Hukt on fonix" disorder [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Eye lyke tha RacurEks spelchekker!! Itz' tha bezt! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X