The RR1T has landed.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RR1T has landed.............

into my collection. RR1T GMG s/n U08851. It is beautiful. I know,I know, PICS will come later. Thanks to Rob (edgar allan poe) on the board for a great guitar!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: The RR1T has landed.............

Where can you get black hardware for Y2kv??
    I would like to get black hardware for my JJ2---we both need a black '390 tunomatic bridge'---where can we get that??

Comment

Right back atcha bro...pleasure doing business with you. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I just figured that you could change the hardware all out to black. Im sure you can find it somewhere. I was going to put locking sperzels on it too. If I find where to get them Ill post where to get it for ya. Ill start looking for one.

Comment

I recently ordered some Chrome Gotoh hardware for my string-thru Archtop Professional from Warmoth. They have black also. The fixed bridge I ordered is the thicker 14 mm bridge on the current Slats. That should work for the JJ2 and the RR1T. I got a set of locking sperzel tuners also, perfect for the string thru jacksons.

Comment

http://www.stewmac.com

They should have everything you need to switch over.

Comment

How does Gun Metal Grey look? My Y2KV in gun metal grey should be in today or tomorrow. Im thinking of chaging the hardware to black. I think that looks better with gmg.

Comment

It looks alot nicer than I expected. It has fine little metallic specks in it. You should be happy. This has black hardware already, so it looks sweet.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

is there a Tune-o-Matic bridge for string thru's that has fine tuners? I have the JCF-01 and the only thing I miss (all my otheres have OFRs) is the fine tuners.

Nice RR1T tho...congrats [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Sweet RR1T! Congrats!

Comment

trivial question:
                      how much does it weight?

Comment

8 lbs. by my scale
                        Scott

Comment

Sorry for me being so insensitive about just talking about my guitar coming in. Yours rocks. I love the way the dark grey looks the black hardware so thats why I asked about switching mine out to black when it comes in. I love rhoads guitars I got an early rhoads pro and its just the coolest guitar Ive ever seen. just kidding but I love rhoads and yours is just beautiful.

Comment

Very nice,when i can afford it a Rhoads will be my next purchase maybe i'll have to sell my prs

Comment

StukaJU87's RR1T:

Comment

Working...
                              X