Eye Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Candy

This one almost ended up in my person arsenal.

Matt

Re: Eye Candy

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

"Bond" Fingerboard?

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can relate...mine's got stacked P-90's.

Comment

Yeah, gold colored rings and pups would be a nice touch, but still sweet!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I am really digging the pirhana inlays lately, hmmmm thinking WRMG [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Hey Matt,

Are you going to be getting any more of these??

-Kenn

Comment

Those two jet black spots in the middle of the body (pickups and rings) kinda ruin it, as does that "burnt" finish.
                Sorry, it can be done a lot better.

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think the Sharkfin Inlays bring back the memories of the 80's. The newer mini Inlays and mini buckers are much more appropriate on the SLAT Guitars. I think the throw back to the Sharkfins and full size buckers on the latest run SLATS (60 pcs.)cheapens the look of an otherwise classy guitar. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

Comment

Tim Wilson said when they did the normal inlays they started to sell much better, but i like the piranas better also

Comment

I like the standard sharkfin inlays over the little ones too.
                      The only reason I am NOT playing an SLSMG right now is because it doesn't have regular shark fin inlays!
                      When I buy a Jackson, I want it to have the jackson signature!
                      I hope next year they are gonna have an SLSMG with sharkfins or a more affoadable sl2t in the lineup.

Comment

She's beautiful. But I really love that KE-2 in EDS you have up on the site. Paintjob looks absolutly beautiful. One day....

Comment

Working...
                        X