Pictures of my new (to me) KE1 Marty Friedman sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my new (to me) KE1 Marty Friedman sig

Here are pictures of my new baby. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I still can't believe I picked this up on Ebay for $620. The pictures just don't do this guitar justice. This guitar plays so great and I love the Kelly body style. Now all I need is a KV1 Dave Mustaine signature with string thru body and I will be the happiest person alive.

Re: Pictures of my new (to me) KE1 Marty Friedman sig

Volume... knob... sooooo... far... AWAY...!!! *gasp!*

Err... I mean, wicked guitar. Everything appears to be in prestine shape/condition!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

**** thats awesome!! was that the ke1 that had martys sig on the headstock??

Comment

Very cool guitar. Just one question. What's the difference between The KV1 and the KV2? Didn't realize Dave had his own sig before the Y2KV.

Comment

Sweet!!!!!

I want!!!!

The KV1 was the Dave signature model.I believe it had the fixed Kahler bridge, a JB in the bridge and a Bill Lawerance L-500XL in the neck.(someone correct me if I am wrong)
          I would love to have one of each..if I had the funds!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

KingV, i'm sure this is a dream come through! Remember we were lookin at one(KE1) a couple of months back on the Bay. And now you've one in your hands!!

Happy Holiday Bro!!
              Cham

[ December 27, 2002, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Chameleonfong ]

Comment

Chameleonfong this is one of my dreams coming true. I can't believe I waited so long to get one.
                IrfaanSE801 here is a picture of a KV1 Dave Mustaine Signature model with a string thru body.
                This one sold recently on ebay. I just didn't pull the trigger fast enough on the Buy It Now.

Comment

Greg, the Kelly looks hot and I think that is a steal for the record books....Ted(onedown3-2go) gave us all a heads up before he listed the KV1 Mustaine on E-Bay. I would have liked to have that one on a wall myself as it is very unique....All Korina constuction, Awsome. Enjoy the Kelly. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

**** that looks beautiful....is it me, or does the mustaine v look way better than a kv2...the two are not the same, no way, there is something that's different (apart from the trem etc etc)..is that V smaller than a KV2? can someone layer a kv2 on top of that pic in photoshop or somehting...all kv2's should be made like the kv1
                    (or am i smoking too much pot)

Comment

I think you're smoking too much pot and not sharing!!~!!!!! What's up with that? If you share I'll let ya smoke out of the Jackson Bong.....lol
                      Just a 4 foot pyrex with a Jackson headstock decal on the front...lol
                      Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I just picked up a custom shop Korina kv-1 on ebay. Its listed in the gallery on this board (# j6534). I also have a '99 model kv-1 usa. Both have the Kahler and LSR's, IMO there hasn't been a better guitar built. That Friedman is awesome. I have an import Kelley that plays great, but it has the Jackson pickups and a Floyd Rose trem. I would love to get my hands on a Kelly with a Kahler ! ---especially for what you paid; I shelled out $1350 for that KV-1 (I had to have it, though !)

Comment

**** that looks beautiful....is it me, or does the mustaine v look way better than a kv2...the two are not the same, no way, there is something that's different (apart from the trem etc etc)..is that V smaller than a KV2? can someone layer a kv2 on top of that pic in photoshop or somehting...all kv2's should be made like the kv1
                          (or am i smoking too much pot)
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same body, different configs. Used stock Jackson tuners on all I've seen, had good pickups in most (wired in traditional manner - the KV-1 volume knobs are backwards), have never seen one with anything but a floyd on it, though. The KV-1 and KV-2 were both neck-thru as far as I know. I can only provide reliable info on the kv-1, though. You can never smoke too much pot.

Comment

$620 [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Holy crap! What a steal! Congrats!!!

Comment

congrats,there's nothing better than getting a new jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X