Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pile O' Skulls Warrior / Bengal Dinky (Pics Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pile O' Skulls Warrior / Bengal Dinky (Pics Inside)

Here they are. Got the 2002 Bengal Dinky DK1 off e-bay and it arrived on Friday. It's brand spanking new.

I got the 2002 Pile O' Skulls Warrior WR1 from Matt at OnlineStageGear and it arrived this morning! This guitar is friggin' awesome! Nice skinny, unfinished neck-thru construction. Now I know why everyone raves about the Warriors! Matt was kind enough to even give me a Jackson baseball hat (very cool!). Thanks again! Anyone needs a new guitar - that logo and link to OnlineStageGear at the top is there for a reason. Matt's THE MAN! Best prices, and a hell of guy!

[ December 23, 2002, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Spiderman ]

Re: Pile O\' Skulls Warrior / Bengal Dinky (Pics Inside)

Schwing! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

aahh the warrior is f'ing awesome dude!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice! Congrats!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Add another one to the Warrior family! Very sweet Dave. It must be tough playing both at the same time. lol Nice Palmer unit also. You get to play with that much yet?
          We must!
          We must!
          We must increase the bust!
          The bigger the better!
          The tighter the sweater!
          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Thanks guys! Nope Chris - I've spent zero time with the Palmer PGA-04 so far. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's not even plugged in yet - just mounted in the rack. I'm gettin' to it. I have read the manual, does that count?

Comment

Ya scared me - I thought you bought that Warrior that Xeno's always posting :b
              Sweet axes, Spidey [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ugh.... Gettin sick to my stomach.. To much sweetness to digest in such a short period of time... [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome dude, just awesome!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet Spidey! Very nice additions! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Definately Killer!

Pat

Comment

I want a warrior so friggin bad! I'd like one like Xenos Malevolent Creation find with the slanted EMG's only with unfinished neck and rev head!!! Hard to decide on a finish though [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          Wow! Congrats!

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Dave - you'd love a Warrior. Very sweet playing guitars. Mine has the unfinished neck on it - which feels great. I would love if it had a reverse headstock and the slanted fretboard - but I have no complaints.

I did a little comparison yesterday of necks. I absolutely love the neck profile on my '97 DR3 bolt-on, and wanted to compare the DK1 and WR1 to it. Here's what I found.

The width of the neck, from front of the fretboard to the back of the neck is identical on the DR3 and the Warrior. Nice and thin. The DK1 is a little meatier than the Warrior and DR3.

The width of the fretboard, from the top of the fretboard to the bottom of the fretboard at the 12th fret, is identical on the DR3 and DK1. The Warrior is about 1/8 of an inch wider.

They took my favorite neck profile (the DR3) and put part of it on each.

I also found for forearm position of your right arm (assuming your right handed), that the upper wing of the Warrior is slightly more comfortable than the upper wing of my Kelly. The Warrior is a little more rounded and kind of curves over, whereas the Kelly is curving slightly upwards towards the upper point. The Kelly is more apt to "cut" into your forearm depending on how you rest it when you play - if at all.

Newc - if I bought that Pile O' Skulls that Xeno is always posting - I think he'd hunt me down! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ December 24, 2002, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Spiderman ]

Comment

Working...
                              X