SL2H decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H decision

Hi everyone, This is my first post as I just signed up today. I have been looking around for a while and have decided on a SL2H. I currently have 2 Gibsons, a Gothic Explorer and a Les Paul studio w/EMG's. Both are nice guitars but after messing with a few different USA Jackson's I am hooked. Looking around it seems like Onlinestagegear.com has really good prices and whoever I talked to there was really nice. What's a typical wait on one of these guitars once I figure out the color and if you have ever ordered from them how was the guitar once you got it. I'm a little leery of mail order stuff but I might give them a try.....Thanks

Re: SL2H decision

Welcome to the JCF... Matt at Onilne Stage Gear is way cool and his prices are great. I've never bought anything from him, but I sold him a guitar once, and he's great to deal with. If something were to go wrong, he'll take care of you. That much is certain.

Anyways, good choice on the SL@ and hope you enjoy the forum.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Depends if it's in stock or not, best way to find out, is ask Matt @Onlinestagegear...

I may have an SL2 Bengal for sale if I don't trade it for a KV2... It's new, less than a month old I'd say, or about a month now.

Let me know if you have any interest...

Good luck and welcome to the forum bro!

Pat

Comment

Welcome to our madhouse bro! I caution you that once you get a USA Jackson in your hands there will be no going back! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

What he said... But to add: Once you get one, all of the sudden you'll have 5, then 10, then, oh well, you get the picture!

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

The SL2H [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] is awsome, I have one ordered in Black. If you order my best guess is at least 6 months, but don`t let that scare you, the wait is worth it [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Stang:
              What he said... But to add: Once you get one, all of the sudden you'll have 5, then 10, then, oh well, you get the picture!

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Pat
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, thats what I'm afraid of. I already liked the KE2, SL1 AND SL2H. If my wife wouldn't kill me I'd probably get all 3....LOL & a second job!

Comment

You'll love the SL2H. The best guitar I've ever owned. Call Matt - great prices and a good guy.

Comment

Matt has a sweet trans black SL2H right now. If I didnt already have one, that one would be mine !! You wont regret getting one.

Comment

Working...
                  X