???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???

A old friend of mine built his guitar. His brother had an old twelve string electric guitar that got neck broken. My friend took all the parts of that guitar, then drew the form of that guitar over a cedar piece of wood, and he made his guitar all from cedar. A neck through body cedar 12 string electric guitar, with all the parts from his brother broken guitar. As the neck was broken, he made his guitar 3 frets shorter, because he used the good part of the fingerboard. There're my questions. It's a good looking guitar but it sounds not so good. I haven't test the tune with a tune pipe nor an electronic tuner but, Can it be natural tuned (E)? Can we made it sound right? About the scale, How is it now?... Well, Is it a mess or can it be a usefull guitar that just need a fine tune? Excuse my ignorance but, I don't have such musical knoledge.

PS. Excuse my english too.

Re: ???

Oh, c'mon bro, ya just gotta show some pics! Please???
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I don't see why not. It's like using a capo. Try it, if it don't work, fukk it. It was broke anyway.

Comment

Another cool clock in the works?
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'll try to take some pics of it so I can show you... OK? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I asked about the sound, cause only the builder likes to play it. Everybody prefer to play a simple 6 string. Nobody likes the way it sounds... Maybe I will borrow it and tune it myself... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X