Korina Soloist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korina Soloist

Has anyone heard of a korina soloist, or know if that option is available for select series?
    I would like to know because I once had a gibson RD custom korina that was jst insane, but ugly.
    Ihave since parted with the guitar and have owned several dinky reverse imports and charvel model 6's. I am ready to jump on a new SL2h, and would have a near salvation experiance if I can get it in korina like the V's. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Re: Korina Soloist

That could be done but it would have to be a custom order. I don't think they've ever made a production Korina Soloist...
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

All I remeber is that the Korina option for the Mstaine Signature had at one time been carried over to the select series color chart, plus there was no limits on models in the series listed next to the sample like the PC-1 models were.
      Any thoughts?
      [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
      A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

that would be cool!

Comment

I believe they did away with the Korina this past year. Sadly, the only way you can get one now is to go through Custom Shop.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have never heard/seen of a korina Soloist, but there very well could be a few out there. However, there's a really nice Koa Soloist on page 27 of the 1994-95 catalog. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
            X