• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookie lookie!

USA Jackson bass
    Good luck my 4 fingerd friends!

Re: lookie lookie!

ummmmm... Salmon, it's what's for Dinner.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nice Bass.... wish I needed one.

Comment

I went and checked this out today. Nice bass, too bad it's pink, or I might have actually pulled the trigger. they also had a Charvel JX bass, not bad for an import beginner model.

James

Comment

I have that exact same bass in red with different pickups.

Comment

So Inearthed your bass is exactly the same, just a little different? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

me too! Mine is EXACTLY like that, except it's red, doesn't have a toggle switch, and has a Charvel logo on the headstock. And oh, was MIJ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

me too! Mine is exactly like that, well except it's white, has one hum and active circuitry....

oh and I pait $300 more for it. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I had one that was exactly the same, only it was gun metal grey, had the bound neck and headstock with shark tooth inlays.

Comment

i have one that´s exactly the same but in blue and bolt on OBD
                  it´s custom from 86 and i got it for 200 bucks
                  andy

Comment

Mine is exactly the same except it has six strings, 3 pickups and says Fender Stratocaster on it. Other than that, it's the same. Except it's different. -I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. It's just another one of those "the same, but different" jokes. Don't be mad.

Comment

I got one just like that too, EXCEPT it is green is about 15 feet long, has four wheels and says Chevrolet on it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

I don't think I'd pay that much for a Student bass without EMGs.

Comment

Working...
                        X