Jackson LTD ed 88'!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson LTD ed 88'!!!

I got mine today!! Damn it's sweet. When I opened the package i saw that frets 19-24 were scalloped!!! What a damn good surprise. It also has EMG pups. An 81 in the bridge ana SAV single coil in the neck. This thing screams! I also noticed that it had a tone pot which had probably been added by the former owner. The reversed headstock looks wicked!

There was only one thing that mystified me. I heard Ron saying something about these guitar having active gain boost electronics. I didn't find any on mine!

And to think that it only cost me 3340 kr(330 dollars).

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Cheers,
    Thoraby

Re: Jackson LTD ed 88\'!!!

Sounds like yer electronics have been replaced. Still, it's a sweet axe! Nice price, too!

Congrats!

[ December 18, 2002, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: nor ]
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Yeah, if you had the original jackson pu's you'd probably still have the boost electronics. Nice, nice score though!!...where are the pics?

Comment

Pics... Well I have a couple of pics from the former owner

That's all I got now, but when I get my camera up and going I'll post more pics. And those pics do NOT do the guitar any justice. It is much nicer in real life!

Comment

Wow Thoraby, when I first saw your post I thought you might have picked up my old Ltd. '88, because I put EMG's into it. But, alas, mine was a different guitar. I put a regular SA into the neck slot--plus, mine had a JT-590 trem and was pretty beat-up.

But it was an awesome guitar--I wish I still had it. Great score.

Comment

Totally awesome, man. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X