Y2KV price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y2KV price?

Y2KV, string thru, pearl black, with case $1350. good price?
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Re: Y2KV price?

I paid $1325 for my Y2KV gun metal grey with case. So you got a good price. Im hoping to get mine this week or next. I ordered it June 15th.

Comment

june 15th!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] why so long a wait man?
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

June 15th is about the time I ordered my KE2, but I haven't got it yet, even though Matt shipped it about 2 months ago. I guess it's stuck in the customs or mail somewhere [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] , but nobody I have contacted seem to have a clue about where it might be. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] And I don't really know what to to about it, I guess I'll just have to wait [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

2 months ago!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Dude, where do you live? Check into this ASAP. Do you have the tracking number for it? Look up it's location online. If it's with Customs, ring the local branch of the shipping company and enquire on it's status. As soon as a guitar I got hit's the country I ring and push it thru customs by answering their questions asap, otherwise it can take longer but NOT 2 months.

Vic

Comment

I put the trace in. of course I haven't heard anything back yet. I will call them Monday and see what's up.

Matt

Comment

Genebaby:
              I live in Norway

Matt:
              I really appreciate everything you have done/will do to help me. Thanx

Comment

Gene, email me dude.

Matt
                [email protected]

Comment

I dont know why it took so long. I was told that Jackson was waiting for other people to order gun metal grey guitars so they wouldnt have to just make mine. It might be getting made right now or maybe hopefully its done and on its way. I cant wait to get it though.

Comment

hey jackson16 let us know when you get it in. i love mine to death and im sure you will too.

Comment

How does it play? Tell me more about them. I cant wait to get it and show it off to everyone. At my shop it will be like the only kind of guitar like that that most people have seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X