JCF 01 Rhoads vs. Gibson Korina V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF 01 Rhoads vs. Gibson Korina V

I've been looking for a Gibson Korina V for a while, but went for this instead...Best thing I ever did. This is not only one of the classiest looking guitars ever built, but it is an exceptional instrument. It sustains forevever! Hats off to all involved with getting these built. It's a thing of beauty. One of THE best guitars I've ever owned.

[ December 14, 2002, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Mr Graphic ]

Re: JCF 01 Rhoads vs. Gibson Korina V

awesome.. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[ December 15, 2002, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: guitarded ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Lucky you!

Those things are a real piece of art

Comment

It's crazy how for some of us playing Fenders and Gibbie's and whatnot for most of our lives are simply amazed when we finally get our own American neck-thru Jackson. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Yah! There awesome! love mine! NEVER SELL IT!

Comment

Congrats! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            I've been playing mine (#21) this weekend, and it's just the most incredible playing guitar I've ever had. The fatass neck kinda throws you off at first, but those tall skinny frets make it effortless to play.

I agree with Chris - I'll never sell it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

congratulations mr. graphic.
              i have acquired one too, about a month ago, and it was more of a favor than anything. it does play effortlessly and is really sharp looking to boot. but like i said, it was more of a favor and i am a strat, and starbody addict. so if anyone is interested, i may sell mine. congrats again,
              tommy
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hey Mr. Graphic - What is the deal with that outrageous checkerboard guitar in your avatar pic? Guys, check out his profile, much better pic. How about the lowdown on that guitar and some additional pics, please?

Comment

It's a Rhoads with a GMW full out checkerboard graphic. Everything including fretboard, headstock, pickups & bezels is checkered. It's so wild it'll make you dizzy just looking at it!

Comment

OMG, that checkerboard Rhoads is unreal!! Do you ever play on stage under strobe lights and just have a seizure from looking at that thing and the lights going at the same time?!? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wow! even the logo! cool [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Wow! That's the coolest thing I've seen in a while! I'm sure it wasn't cheap either! VERY nice!

Comment

OUCH!

How many of those were made? When and by whom?

Comment

wow. those dudes at gmw can do anything

Comment

My GOD! That guitar is SICK SICK SICK!!!! I nominate it for GOTM for January. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X