Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

I was browsing around the new website, and i decided to look at a big pic of the RR5. o.O omg i got prickilies all over my skin (goosebumps for all you yanks out there). Is that normal?

Re: Is this normal?

Ummmm that has never happened to me. Maybe it's a girl thing with the whole goose bumps thing your talking about. It's different for guy's. We get what I like to refer to as shaky leg. lol
    We must!
    We must!
    We must increase the bust!
    The bigger the better!
    The tighter the sweater!
    The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I thought our pants just started to grow, maybe thats just me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh, you mean the pants shrink (?)
        Or tent jeans syndrome

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

well, maybe it's cold where LOG is..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

wtf is this doing in the USA guitars section? talk the dumb **** in the general discussions forum, jesus christ [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

No goosebumps over the RR5, sorry. I played one at GC last week and they look alot nicer than they feel. The guitar had a light weight and felt(I hate to use this word to describe a Jackson,but...)cheap. I dont think their import line lives up to the neck thru imports of the 90's. This is just MHO. If your gonna spend close to $900 for the RR5, you may as well save a little more money and get a USA model. Or just get a used USA model with that $900.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I got goose bumps while looking at the KE-2... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I get goosebumps playing my KE-2! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree Scott, I bought a barely used 2002 RR1T [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] in Gunmetal Grey and paid under $900 Shipped!! I can`t see paying over $350-400 for an Import model [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

"I get goosebumps playing my KE-2!"

Damn you for being able to afford such a divine guitar, damn YOU!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X