Metallic Black VS. Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Black VS. Black

Anyone??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Pics maybe?

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Metallic Black VS. Black

I was also wondering the same thing [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I ordered an SL2H in Black, but I was debating between Black and Metallic Black [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

the difference is not really that obvious in photos. You'd have to see a guitar "in the flesh" so to speak to pick up on the difference.

Comment

There are also 2 different metallic blacks. The standard, and one with larger metallic flakes. I think they use a LMF in the model number. Never saw one in person though.

Matt

Comment

Ham & spam, spam and eggs or spam with spam? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

My RR is Metallic Black(tiny metal flakes) and it almost has a grayish color compared to my friends gloss black RR. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dude,I have both colors and to tell you the truth there is not much difference.My dk1 is gloss black and my sl1 is met black.And the only real way of telling a difference is when you turn the sl1 to its side in light.Otherwise they both look pretty much the same.If I had a choice I think I would go with the gloss black.jmho later paul..

Comment

Working...
              X