Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLATQH Anyone?

Hey Folks!

Any have any experience with the SLATQH?
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Re: SLATQH Anyone?

Yes Sir.....I recently received a NAMM Y2K Archtop Soloist in a trade and It has turned out to be my favorite player. The guitar has the Duncan Mini Buckers and they are Sweet Pickups. You won't get the same type of bridge output as say a JB but then this really is not lead guitar but more of a rhythm guitar. At any rate It's a keeper and well worth the cost...

Comment

I would love one, but it's missing two frets! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

FZRod, sounds more like you have one of the Slat90's or a Slat-M rather than a SlatQH. The SlatQH has the full size Fin inlays and a TB4 bridge pickup.

Matt

Comment

Yes, I think O.S.G. is correct in that my custom shop is more a SLAT-M than SLAT-QH. The Archtop I'm playing also has 24 frets and the Pihrana Inlays. I believe this series of Archtops are very fine guitars in any respect and the SLAT-QH would perform better as a Rock Guitar. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

FZRod, is yours a Custom Shop? Because the SLAT-90 and SLAT-M had 22 frets, also.

Comment

Yes, the guitar was built for NAMM 2000 and is serial# JA 0186....the first Arctop Built in Y2K ..I received it in a Trade for cash + a sweet Hamer Califorian. Total was less than $1300 and feel like I got a Jem of a deal. It transparent green with the maple neck/mahogany body/quilted top. Awsome [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet deal!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X