Sweetone anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetone anyone??

Anyone have any idea how much these are going for? I'm not asking for a price quote, just a ballpark price...I'm looking for a Jazz-r, but I am interested in ANY of this line..

Re: Sweetone anyone??

I think you can get them for a Hamer Centaura and a Milky Way bar [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Rob, are you really looking for one of these, they seam hard to find and are you interested in P-90`s, Mini Hums(would be great for your type of music) or Hums? If I got one it would be with Mini Hums for Hard Rock and something different. I also found out the Soloist I bought from you is a Factory 2nd [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] , thanks alot pal, what did I do to you [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] Also, I found out it has an EMG 81 in the Bridge and it is totally killer through my VHT Pittbull, I will die with this one [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Factory second my ass [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] ....hehehehe

Unless you mean the SECOND(and last) one they made at the factory that year!!! [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

talk to matt at osg.....i asked him about a jazz'r, and he gave me a great quote. less than you may think.

sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I was quoted ~$1900 for a Bent-Top by my local dealer.

Comment

definitely call matt....i was quoted WAY less than that for a jazz'r....granted, apples and oranges here, but give the guy a call.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I agree, Matt gave me the lowest quote I got when I was looking for Swee-tones.

Comment

Just curious - what's up with the picture of the solid black Jazz'R on the Jackson website? I thought they only came in transparent colors with figured tops. If they do make a solid finish that'd be fine with me of course, especially if it's cheaper [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

DrumCity GuitarLand has this one.
                  It looks like its solid black.

Comment

Yeah, and on their website they describe it as "one of a kind"...odd.

Anyway, on the Jackson site it looks like all of the colors they list for that model are transparent (unless "Cabernet" is black...I would think it means red, like the wine).

I'm just wondering if the one you pointed out is indeed "one of a kind", and if so, why would Jackson put it up on their website as an example of that model?

Comment

Working...
                    X