KV2 vs. Dime Stealth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KV2 vs. Dime Stealth

Ok guys, just thought I'd let you know that I picked up a $2,399 Dimebag Stealth from Mars Music, made in the USA Washburn Custom Shop, for $450!!!! Can you BELIEVE THAT!!?? Anyways, it plays very similar to my USA KV2. They are two very different guitars, but something about the feel is just familiar. It just feels good knowing that USA Jacksons are not the only bad A$$ things around! I like the original floyd on my KV better than the licensed washburn. I don't know if it is a big difference or not, but the Dime has a Buzz Feiten tuning system or whatever. I dunno what it does, but thought it was worth mentioning. Anyways, I'm just really excited right now for paying an extremely low price for such an expensive guitar!

Re: KV2 vs. Dime Stealth

Nice buy dude. where are you located? my local mars had a few dime bag sigs for sale. I played one model, it was real nice, first guitar i had seen with 25 frets. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That was a steal Fueled4Fire. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I just went to my local Mars Music and the only thing they had left were videos and tabulatures. Not a single guitar or amp in the place. I knew I should have went there as soon as I heard that they were closing. I then went to Guitar Center and played a KV2 (black w/flames) and an RR1T (snow white w/black pinstripes). They both played great but I liked the RR1T better because I don't care to much for the floyd.

Comment

Are you sure it had 25? Because Dime's models only have 22 frets, which is the only bad thing. Oh and I would prefer a neck thru rather than set. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yep 25, i couldnt belive it either, it was weird. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've always wanted a stealth, just never could afford one.

Hell, I can't even afford a goddamn Squier.

Comment

Working...
            X