Custom Shop Neck Thru Star!! (drool)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Shop Neck Thru Star!! (drool)

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Finally, the wait is over!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Just paid the balance for my Jackson Custom Shop
    One of a Kind Blue Marbelizer Neck-Thru Starbody!!
    She's on her way to me now!! This Years Namm Show Guitar!!
    God I love Star's!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Pic's will follow soon!!!

Hey ALZ [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Chris Holmes hates you! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] gimme a call dude, got infos on the budweiser star!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[ December 06, 2002, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: DamnationAngel ]

Re: Custom Shop Neck Thru Star!! (drool)

congrats. that's a great looking guitar. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

YOU LIKE STARS...YES!!!!

LOVE THEM I just got a Versatel BEAUTIFUL..need more stars [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Very cool dude!!
        Stars are so rare [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
        What I would give to see a USA Select Series of Stars!!!!! They would sell out in a few hours!!(i'll sell my house to buy em all!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )
        Maybe Fender will now consider it [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

STARS ae the MOST comfortable guitars to play...IMO, I am wheelin for another one, they are rare...I want a BUD one from the Custom Shop...HOLMES RULED...wonder where the yellow one went...lol [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it is probably still on tour with Chris as he fills in for Tracii Guns. It has obviously been reduced to kindling at this point!

Comment

[img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] ssssssssshhhhhhhhhh be very quiet everone loves strats stars are weird remember [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] the yellow star is gone ,probly forever but then again you never know ! chris holmes is still fully rocken [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] and when i spoke to him he told me he still has and plays his black randy rhoads the love machine guitar from WASP's 1984 VIDEO and also he still has the white lion graphic rr also but FORGET IT GUYS those 2 are his forever he loves them very much , happy holidays to all ,OLD WASP KIXX ASS ! c-ya alz

[ December 06, 2002, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: ALZ ]

Comment

Damnation Angel, I take it the blue star you got was from GuitarXpress? If you were told that guitar was the NAMM star, it was not. The blue star at NAMM went to Jack Frost of Savatage. The second one was sitting in the Custom Shop during NAMM and I got a pic of me holding it.

Comment

Sweet! Wanna see pics!

Comment

Whassuup Greg,
                    You mean you have a pic of yourself holding MY guitar? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Lucky Guy!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Doesent really matter to me if its a Namm or not.
                    It's a Neck-thru Star!! thats all that matters!!
                    How many of the Marbelizer Stars were made? 2?
                    I have a 87 custom shop cobalt blue star with red Jackson logo! only 2 were made, one with, mine without binding!
                    If me and Jack are the only ones who have the marbelizers, Im a happy Camper [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh I almost forgot to mention the man who hooked me up with the Marbelizer!! I owe you one dude!!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] ALZ IS THE MAN!! YOU RULE!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Im glad the baby puke star found a good home!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ December 08, 2002, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: DamnationAngel ]

Comment

Yeah, there are only 2. I was trying to get the other when Jack had it up for sale but he backed out and wanted it back.

Comment

Hey DamnationAngel, the baby puke star you talking about is that the one who was some times on german ebay ? I recall a baby puke star for sale on german ebay.

Flo
                          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Yeah it was!!
                            I bought it for 600 euros on german ebay, june 86 custom shop star.....dead mint!!
                            I guess nobody thought it was the real deal!
                            Killer Axe.....I just don't like bolt-ons or Kahlers, thats why I let ALZ have her! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            He then found out that the damn thing glows in the dark, and a sense of great loss came over me!!
                            Severe Depression, Maximum Drug and Alcahol abuse!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Probably the ONLY Glow-Star ever made......dead mint! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                            Oh well, the Marbelizer cometh!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Ray

[ December 07, 2002, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: DamnationAngel ]

Comment

Congratulations!! That is one sweet guitar. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X