buying a guitar...possibly from matt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a guitar...possibly from matt

hey, I ordered a guitar mid october that was already made and was supposed to arrive in one week, they fender buyout has delayed it fr what my store owner has said will only be a short time but now has been pushed back to being shippied at the end of january.
    I am considering going in a canceling my order in favor of ordering one from online stage gear im just worried beacause the place I purchased it from has a no returns policy which shouldn't be a problem given the fact the the guitar hasn't arrived, anyways, how long would it take for a guitar i order from online stage gear to get here(i live in fairbanks, alaska)

Re: buying a guitar...possibly from matt

I think Strongbad (the Sailor) himself is most qualified to answer that query. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

ps. had to add the brow!!!

[ December 04, 2002, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Comment

Can't say how long, but I would rather deal with Matt, than anyone else. He's a great guy and he stands behind what he sells and has offered to go way beyond the call of duty for me. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
      Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

I guestion the "end of Janurary" status since Fender is shipping Jackson guitars. Where the HELL are my Chlorines !! Just kidding, they will be in soon.

As soon as I get it, the only way to go is USPS priority since parcel post would probably take 4 weeks if they put it on a boat and it isn't much cheaper. Call me

Matt
        (800) 997-7907

Comment

I haven't dealt with Matt directly but I have never heard anyone say anything bad about him at all...except he is kinda funny looking [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I think you could do alot worse for yourself than OSG. I personally do all of my Jackson shopping with Jason at DCGL only because he caters to my left handedness more. Go for it and get it sooner! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

k, the guitar i would get would be a sl2h-mah in cherry sunburst, which seems like the only color available. I paid 1840 for my guitar at the store I've ordered from and your sight has the same guitar for around 1450, any possible way it could get here within a week of my ordering? I'd be willing to pay a little extra shipping charge(id still be saving loads of money)

Comment

Yeah, Matt has to be a good guy. Everyone here knows where he lives. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

haha thats right, but im sure he has all the good guitars locked away somewhere we we cant get to em... not that i would know or anything, hehe

Comment

well i talked to the guy at the music store and he said its too late to cancel the order, yet it wont be here till early february...anyways, he also was amazed how low your prices were and suggested maybe they were as top of the line, something i definitely do not believe. Anyways, I was not to happy spending 400 dollars more for a guitar i could have gotten cheaper as well as sooner

Comment

pardon my ingorance, but am i missing something here? did fender buy-out jackson?

remember, i've been away for a coupla months....

Comment

Yes, Fender owns Jackson...
                      ...that the play is the tragedy, "Man"

Comment

yeah ok, just read that on main page... ahh well, as long as we still get our ontario USA's.

Comment

Thats ok man, next time you'll know for sure where to buy from. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I was wondering, is it actually too late to cancel the order or was he just saying that?
                            If i talk to fender/jackson and they say it isn't to late I'm gonna go cuss the guy out and demand my money back.

Comment

If you paid by credit card you can cancel it.
                              If they try and tell you different, just call the card co. and explain the situation.
                              You will have your $ credited to your account.
                              If you paid cash I think you had best call the BBB or your states attorney generals office to find out your options.
                              Anyone who knows what they are talking about wanna give this a shot???? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X