Red Charvel Model 3b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Charvel Model 3b

<font color="aqua">Picked this up from Inearthed(Rob) a little while ago and wanted to get you guys a few pics. I cleaned her up and wired up the preamp and she thumps once again. I had read that Rob had some trouble with this bass staying in tune so I looked over the keys and they were a bit loose so I snugged those up a bit as well.

Now while I'm not exactly a "bassist", I noodle around on it and seems to be staying in tune so far but I'm not very "aggressive" either. Here are a few pics:

Thanks again Rob! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Re: Red Charvel Model 3b

Sure thing man.. I'm glad that you're liking it and you were able to get it up to working properly.. It actually loks really good.. Its also refreshing to see that the sun is out someplace.

Comment

damn dave it sure cleaned up nice! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] i have several 3b basses and they're all awesome players! don't have a red one though. hint, hint lol!
      The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Hey...Looks just like mine... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Been thinking of doing a refin on mine. Once I find the time I guess. I'm thinking camo....dunno. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Very nice, it looks great! I would like to find a Charvel series bass to tinker with.

Comment

flyingjordy, i'm right down I85 from you and i just may be able to help you out!lol p/m if you're looking for a j/c bass. i have a few i've been thinking of selling( been spending too much on my bike lately! lol)
            The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Dang man [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X