Sl2h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sl2h

hey guys, im new to this jackson stuff, never owned and never played a USA. im lookin to get myself one for christmas, and im lookin at the SL2H. from what i hear, this guitar kicks some ass. im just curious to know if anyone has, or has seen one of these guitars with the black ghost flames, and what they thought of it. im also looking for a place to get one of these. im probly going to have to get guitar center to order one for me to try out before i buy it, but i know they wont give me a good deal. i always read you guys recomending matt. i e-mailed him 2 nights ago, havnt got a reply yet, still waiting... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] anyway, it looks like he can get me a better deal then guiitar center, but i still need them so i can try one out. lemme know what you guys think about this guitar, if any of you own one, or have played it before. thanks a lot [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Sl2h

You sure you used the right email address ?? [email protected] you can also call me (800) 997-7907

Matt

Comment

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] yea i think... ill send it again for ya...

Comment

got a late 01' blood drip SL2H and it kicks major a@@! It is the best playing, sounding yada yada yada effn guitar I own. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

http://www.lvcm.com/clansloan/sl2h-2.jpg

Comment

i have 3 sl2Hs and one sl1 coming from onlinestage gear in awhile.

Definatly good investments.

They play and sound wonderful, all mine are different woods so i cannot say if they sound the same or not ( 96 SL2 01 SL2H 02 SL2hMAH), but they all sound great and play better.

If you would like pics of mine i can send them, but check the gallery you can see they are great looking (not mine only one of mine is listed there, i have 2 up but the one is listed under a different owner).

Anyway you will NOT be dissappointed with any soloist.

Comment

Hey Larry, do you realize your reply to address in your emails is [email protected] but your actual email is [email protected]. That's why you didn't get a reply.

Matt

Comment

hi there. i just got an SL2H with the black ghost flames and it's great. i do like my PC1 better though. the SL2H looks way cool with the flames.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Ok, it looks like im going to go with just black... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] thanks a lot guys, and you too matt. if i place an order, what is the usual waiting period?

Comment

Hey Larry, I odered a Black SL2H about 3-4 months ago, I can`t wait to get it [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

3 OR 4 MONTHS!?!?!!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] this is supposed to be a christmas present! lol... is anyone on here selling one? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

slayer: You haven't gotten your SL2H yet? Sorry to hear that! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                      I really hope they ship it soon! I guarantee you that you'll be very pleased with it, at least I am with mine! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It simply kills! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Larry,
                        I just got one in Bengal Tiger Yellow which is my first Jackson neck-through.(see prior post)These guys are right- it's probably the best guitar for the money you can get. I've had BC Rich's, Fenders, Ibanez's, Gibsons, Dean,s and Hamers and this is a satisfying piece. I don't know where you are located, but I'm pretty sure the place I got mine has a Ghost Flame USA hanging on the wall- Eastcoast Music Mall in Danbury, CT. 203.748.2799 ask for Gary or Morgan.Good luck!

Comment

Hey Larry, check out this one:
                          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=927737532

Comment

oooo i like... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] good price too, im gunna see if i cant grab that one.

thanks a lot guys.

Comment

Hey Larry, that is a decent price for a 6 month old Soloist with Graphics [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Also, see if the Dood will throw in the Shipping if you do Buy It Now, most of the time they agree, good luck-Jack. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X