Since

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since

Since there is no dedicated section for pickups, I posted here. Does anyone know anything about the Dimarzio TDS-1? I found it for sale and want to know if anyone knows what it sounds like. I like the SDS-1 and it looks similar. Just want some info.

http://www.chrisguitars.com/pu4-dimarzio-tds1.jpg

Re: Since

Would that be a trem-spaced version of the SDS?

And usually pickups are asked about in Amps and Effects or Tech Q&A - with all the pickup Q's that have come through the JCF, it does seem kinda odd that there is no "Pickup-specific" section [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If it was a trem spaced, I would imagine it would be a DP111 something. the reverse wound SDS is DP111s which is not on their site or on any dealers site (none I know of) I sent them an email before this post so I should get an answer. I just didn't want to wait. And we all know waiting sucks. BTW thanks for the tip on the amps and effects thing. I didn't realize that a pickup was an amp or effect. I just thought it was a pickup. (I hope I didn't offend anyone, me being a WiseAss and all) And yes, there should be a section on pickups and what not. Hey admins, wanna bite? (I wouldn't want to because it's more computer work and less playing) But, maybe I could be playing while you're doing computer work. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Since it's a 'strat' pickup, isn't it trem-spaced by default?

Comment

Tech Q&A
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Since it's a 'strat' pickup, isn't it trem-spaced by default?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope. not at the bridge, that's why strat bridge single coils are angled.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
            X