Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHOADS LTD 0069 in the KICK AXE HOUSE ! ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHOADS LTD 0069 in the KICK AXE HOUSE ! ! ! !

My partner, Chuck DeCarlo at Kick Axe Guitars in The Motor City JUST had his day MADE today with the delivery of Jackson Rhoads LTD 0069 in PRISTINE, DEAD MINT shape WITH badged Jackson hard case - BEHOLD her in ALL HER SPLENDOR !!!!!!

Re: RHOADS LTD 0069 in the KICK AXE HOUSE ! ! ! !

Way to go Chuck. Enjoy her. She is a real beauty. Congratulations on that score...

Comment

Hey Doc, thats an interesting right hand tapping technique you show there in the last pic [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Congrats on that LTD.

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Sweet!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Where's Chuck been anyway?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm right here ToeJam.. Thanks for the compliments on my new prize. She is everything i wanted her to be in a guitar. I will probably take her with me to NAMM next month so be sure to check her out up close and personal!

Comment

Cool. Glad to see you made it over here, Chuck. How's the access to the higher frets on that thing? Looks like it would be kinda hard to reach beyond 17.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Guys! What is the true market on that shimmering white beast anyway?
              ......someday.....someday.....someday......

Comment

Waaaaa!!! I want one too!!! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Great score Chuck, you're a lucky guy....

Comment

Congratulations Chuck...now I hate you [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

the pinstripe LTD is my favorite Jackson of all time and I don't have one [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Take good care of her
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

I find that playing the upper register is really not that difficult for my long fingers(see serial # pic, I have skeleton-like fingers) but i could see it being a tad sticky for someone with kielbasa fingers..

The thing I find very different then a regular production V is the distinc sound this thing makes. No other V I ever played sings like this one.

Like Doc said, I just got her today and it's SO clean I'm afraid to play it! I'd love to take it to it's limits but i'm a hack player and all I can do is sit and stare at it as If it were Randy himself in the room! This guitar signifies the very reason I play. Randy.. I thought I might have a problem with the few differences between Randy's axe and this LTD.
                    Not the case at all! I can see why EVERYONE who loves Randy and loves Jackson guitars HAS to have this axe. I still can't believe I have one and it is showcase clean!
                    The worse part about it is I'm afraid to touch this flawless example in fear my clod-like tendicies will bring harm to this masterpiece! YIKES~ [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

GO AHEAD, Chuck...Drink a bottle or 2 of Jack, and try the Makita Drill intro to "Poundcake" !!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm happy for you Chuck...thats what its all about..the felling it gives you when you look, feel, touch and play it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I want one but I don't have anything that I would want to give up because I don't have the green for one. I settled on the polka-dot one thinking I would turn it around but I like it too much and the JCF Rhoads I don't want to part with either...c'mon stock market [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very NICE [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Sharing is the name of the game. I hope you enjoy it while we couldn't.

Comment

Wow. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Nice score. Congrats, Chuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X