New RR1T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RR1T

Is $1,450 a fair price for a USA Select RR1T, white w/ black pins? I found one locally but don't want to jump too quick. If that is too much, what should I offer?
    Thank you in advance!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: New RR1T

That seems to be on the high end of a "fair" price. Try Matt at OSG cause I bet he could save ya a couple hundred Franklins...
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

offer them $1100 with case out the door

Comment

check ebay for one...it might be used but the prices are right right now....did that make sense?...d.m.
        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I sent you mail. Hope it helps.

Comment

Thanks KV_X!!!
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

There has been a white RR1T with black pinstripes on ebay twice with OHSC for a buy it now price of $999.00
              I believe it was brand new, if not it was in mint condition.

Comment

I was looking at getting that white one on eBay when he went down to $925ish but someone jumped first. Oh well [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Guitar Center cheerfully increased my credit line over the phone, they are such great people [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] I still haven't made up my mind about buying it though. The salesman tried to get me to commit over the phone, so helpful [img]graemlins/thebirds.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] As if I would pay the asking price anyway!!!I never do, I always get 'em to come down a bit but you can't work that magic over the phone. Like I said, I'll sleep on it and see what happens tomorrow. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

I just paid $850 Shipped with case for a 2002 model RR1T in Gunmetal Grey in Minty condition hardly played, it is on it`s way, I think I paid a Fair price [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Slayer [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] you must post pictures once you get that in the mail.

KV_X I almost jumped on that RR1T on ebay as well but just like you I was to late. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

I just got my first digital Camera and will attempt to post pictures of my RR1T once it arrives, which should be in about a week!! I am stoked waiting for this [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Go ahead!!Rub it in. YOU GOT ONE and I DIDN'T!!!! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Gimme my baba and my blanky and put me to bed. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Scott

Comment

UPDATE: I resisted temptation and took a pass. I just couldn't bring myself to drop that kind of cash. Think I'll wait for a used one to show up at one of the GC stores near me. Till then I'll just have to settle for my RR custom,KV2,KE2 and Model 6. Thanks to all that gave their advice.
                            Scott

Comment

Working...
                            X