Unidentified Axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unidentified Axe

What Im looking at is a early 90's Dinky/soloist style body, with a bound rosewood board w/sharkfins, bolt on neck, a reverse bound head that reads Jackson made in USA, an Jackson floyd copy, and a dark, dark cherry finish. It also seems to have all duncan trembuckers in H/s/H. What is this? The owner says he thinks it might be a custom shop...Should I pursue this?

Re: Unidentified Axe

We'll need pics for sure, bu it sounds like a production model.
    I wish I had a dime for every Jackson I see or hear about that is "Custom Shop"!

Comment

You are so right,that "Custom Shop" moniker sure gets thrown around alot. Most of the time it's [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well, guys, Erock's Jackson is indeed a true Custom Shop creation. In another thread he divulges the serial number, a four digit which as you know in bolt ons denotes Custom Shop. Only the Production bolt ons were given a six digit serial number. Plus, what USA Dinky Production has H/S/H from that era? The Super Dinky was, but it's from the mid 90's.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Ohhhh I see, ina another thread he divulges the serial number, not this one.
          I get it.
          [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

yea what gives post more info with some picts

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] @ NewC!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X