Going braindead in my youth LOL - intonation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going braindead in my youth LOL - intonation help

Ok, suddenly I can't remember which way to move the saddle if the 12th fretted note is flatter than the harmonic.

Help a brother out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Going braindead in my youth LOL - intonation help

Hey Matt you don't move the saddle, get your dremel out & even the fret out Duh! just don't pit the fret board down to much....
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Move the saddle forward to shorten the string.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

What Stuka said.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

..but if you're left handed, move the saddle backwards. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If it's Fretted and Flat, move it Forward. That's how I remember.

Comment

Intonation? I thought you moved the saddles around to tune the strings? hee hee....

Comment

Am I the only one who owns & uses their dremel at all? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I use mine, but not for intonation.
                  Ingrown toenails, but not intonation [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Man never thought about that for the toe nails , thanks Matt.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Dremels are great for removing those gnarly teeth that start to rot and get in the way.......so I've heard [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        <font color="aqua">Dremels are great for removing those gnarly teeth that start to rot and get in the way.......so I've heard [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

It really works Dave!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It's easier if those unsightly teeth are in someone else's head at the time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I use mine, but not for intonation.
                            Ingrown toenails, but not intonation [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

[/ QUOTE ] That would be intoenation and I would stongly suggest a variable speed Dremel. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

You're right, and you're right! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
                              X