More props to Toru Onda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More props to Toru Onda

Toru recently bought a crapload (yes folks, I mean CRAPLOAD of guitar magazines) off of me not too long ago. To put this into perspective, Toru's box weighed in at just UNDER 40 pounds of magazines [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Per Toru's request, I sent them to GMW guitars as he was waiting for some stuff from Lee and wanted everything to ship at one time.

Well, I was kind of concerned due to the timing of my shipment and having them sit with somebody I don't know (nothing against Lee, I don't know the guy, but you have to kinda see my point).

Well, Toru got the magazines yesterday, and he seemed very happy with them.

Toru, you made the transaction painless and paid very promptly.

I am so glad you are enjoying the magazines and I hope they bring you the same ammount of entertainment they brought me.

Re: More props to Toru Onda

Hey Sam!
    I bought a box full of magazines from him and received yesterday.
    I have been reading them and it never ends!
    I live in a small city with only 5 stop lights ,1 McDonald, no guitar shops (but maybe more than 100 bars... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) and I get bored so easily.
    I love reading and I am glad Sam was selling these!

Thank you again Sam! I hope to deal with you again very soon!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: More props to Toru Onda

<font color="yellow">I'm just glad you enjoy them [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anytime Toru [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Working...
      X