Work Order Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Order Information

Has anyone here ever tracked down the work order for their Jackson? I bought an '84 RHOADS Student from Yogadork (excellent person to deal with by the way), and he referred me to the Jackson Museum. I went there and was given basically just a confirmation that the guitar was indeed a Jackson RHOADS Student, the work order number, and the completion date. I was then told I could get more detailed info from the Jackson Custom shop by giving them the work order number. Will Jackson really take the time to help me out (after NAMM ofcourse). Is there another way to search out this guitar? I really want to know what it was originally finished so I can restore it. Plus if the finish was stock, it would add to its coolness.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[ January 08, 2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Jim Shine ]

Re: Work Order Information

Please spell RHOADS correctly.

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jim,

If ya don't mind me askin what is the serial # and color?... Yes you can get the info from the custom shop ... Email me and I'll tell ya how ..

Kev
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Sorry about that. I am used to talking about Fender/Rogers/Rhodes, I forget that he spelled his name differently.

Comment

Working...
        X