Inearthed Kicks F-ing A#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inearthed Kicks F-ing A#@

I'm real happy to have just taken into my posession one natural Y2KV. I'm always tenative about guitars I've never played but I have to take chances since I live in the sticks. This thing is incredible. Tone for days. I'm kinda thinking it even sounds better than my Rhoads and LP, both of which are also mahogany.(I'm kinda partial to mahogany) Anyway Rob (Inearthed) described this thing down to the last detail (even 2 dings I can't even seem to find) Great deal and packing too.
    Thanks Rob!
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Re: Inearthed Kicks F-ing A#@

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one, I just did a deal for the Pod Rob was selling & this went smooth as glass! rOB KICKS ASS!
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Re: Inearthed Kicks F-ing A#@

Thanks guys!

Chris... Those two other dings are really hard to spot but I found them so I figured I'd mention them.. I'm really glad you liked the Y2KV (I actually just sent you an e-mail about it but no need to respond now). That guitar is a great axe but I just never play it.

Chuk - The POD is on its way.. I ran out of packing peanuts, but I managed to submerge the POD completely in peanuts and then used newspaper to wrap the power supply and coushin the rest of the package. Please let me know when it arrives and that everything is in order.

Comment

Working...
      X