Drake S is a great businessman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake S is a great businessman

Chuk and I made a transaction for that white warrior pro but it never went over since i sent hi mthe cash but the duty cost upped it too high for me, nonetheless he was a true gentleman and sgreed to paypal cash from my payment to NOTP for that KE-3, and refund me the rest... very honorable dude, our first transaction fell through due to no ones fault, just happened to come out this way.

I'd buy something a little less expensive to get across the border from this guy anyday!

Re: Drake S is a great businessman

Drake, gimme my money now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding. Just patiently waiting for the funds and then Flux will probably make a similar topic about me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kidding again! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey both you guys Rock , even though we are all waiting on my Pay Pal account [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm glad everything is working out for every one!NOTP you should see it hit your Pay Pal any day. Flux check the mail at the end of the week if not by early next week. Thanks Guys [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Yeah that international duty/tax sh1t kills a lot of deals [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        Glad you guys got something worked out [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Got the money! Thanks to Drake S. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] No wonder he and Newc do a lot of deals. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X