Neck plate, serial #01060112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck plate, serial #01060112

I have a chrome neck plate, with serial number #01060112 , i bought it from Kevin Easton several months ago.

can anyone tell me what guitar this neck plate is from?
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Re: Neck plate, serial #01060112

My guess would be that it was from guitar #01060111, but that neckplate was under the table, so they used the one you have now. Then the Muppets killed Dana Carvey and handed me a beer.

Comment

I believe Ace to be correct. He's what they call in the industry, a reputable source.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

what industry, guitar or muppet mafia? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

nice story anyway, a beer sounds like a good idea just now......
        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

It's from a guitar made in India. Since no one keeps a log book of import serial numbers, no one can tell you what exact model it was meant for. Ever.

Or was this a joke of some sort? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Don't worry Newc, it wasn't a joke.......although it will probably end up that way!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Actually, I only guessed that the Muppets handed me a beer. I just THINK it was beer. The rest I saw with my own eyes. Except the part about the neckplate. And the Muppets.

Comment

Ace 'ol buddy....we need to talk! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yeah we do! Postal MO cool? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You want to send me a money order? Ummm... OK!!

Comment

> It's from a guitar made in India. Since no one keeps a log book of import
                      serial numbers, no one can tell you what exact model it was meant for. Ever.

argh..... =( a few years ago someone at jacksonguitars.com told me my ps-2 was made in korea in 1996 from the serial number.....

"Ace Ventura, muppet detective" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X