Charvel Bullseye #6026 (Pics Inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Bullseye #6026 (Pics Inside)

As promised in the other thread, here's some pics of my Charvel Bullseye that arrived today. Admins, I tried to trim down the pic sizes but still keep good res. If they're still too large, just say the word and I'll edit them into links instead. Apologies in advance, as the light isn't the greatest and I had to enhance the brightness on a few pics.

A few comments as you go through them:

- Primo G&G case with blue interior, a very nice bonus.
    - Note the gold tint to the old-style neck plate. Sweet surprise.
    - As I said before, the neck just feels great. Brand new, yet feels broken in and like I've played her forever. Great shape to it. The best feature of the guitar, IMHO.
    - Very nice sound to it. Duncans aren't my favorite, but they're right up there. I was pleasantly surprised by the nice growl.
    - The set-up was great. I may lower the action just a hair on the treble side, but it's damn near perfect.
    - Appearance-wise: think it looks good in the pics? I can't emphasize enough that no pics will do this guitar justice. It is just so much more cool in person, and you'll have to trust me. Or better yet, buy yourself one quick!

Big thanks again to KMaynard, Lloyd, the great work from the folks in the custom shop, and anyone else deserving of it! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Charvel Bullseye #6026 (Pics Inside)

Hey, Nice pics...I gotta get a better camera. She's really sweet. A great looker in person!

Vic

Comment

that looks awesome,i need money

Comment

Vic, I just upgraded the camera a few months ago. It's a Kodak DX4900. Bought it on the recommendation of some fellow JCF'rs. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Congrats!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, those guitars look great! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

It looks great! If only I could get one of those in lefty! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I hate you........Damn being broke sucks [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Very nice! Seeing these come out now makes me question my initial passing on these. Congrats to all who got them - they are very cool.

Comment

Looks Awesome!

Comment

Congrats! Sweeeeet!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

The gold on the neck plate is a real nice touch!
                      Are the dots plastic or ebony?

Anders
                      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Looks great!! Congratulations [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[ January 08, 2003, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Very cool indeed! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] What kind of Duncan is in the bridge?

Comment

It's a JB.

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X