Pinstripe design - opinions.... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinstripe design - opinions.... ?

okie, you might remember a while ago, i posted a pic of an awesome roswell rhoads pinstripe job (had black pins, white body) and mentioned i wanted to do something similar on my rr, except white pins on green/purple flip-flop paint.

here's a rough sketch of a design i came up with, tell me what you guys think --->

of course the guitar will have control knobs etc. but it's just to show you the pinstripe idea.
    "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
    The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Re: Pinstripe design - opinions.... ?

sweet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] , you just invented a new style of pinstripes : tribal [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, that looks really good. I'd like to see that in different colour combos.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

I like it. ALOT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">That is definitely a "GO"! Looks great! </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That looks great! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
              Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Looks pretty cool. Get to work. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looks awesome! Just make sure you paint it on there instead of a bunch of stupid assed tape! I hate nothing worse than stickers and pin-striping tape on a guitar. (sorry Matt)
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I hate nothing worse than stickers and pin-striping tape on a guitar. (sorry Matt)

[/ QUOTE ]

and Number Of The Priest! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Boourns to that. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks for the comments guys (: (: i just need to find some 1/8" masking tape like someone mentioned in that other thread...... they don't have it at any hardware stores -(
                        "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]

Comment

I got mine at Canadian Tire. You should have some of those stores in Montreal. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, but they (at least the one near where i live) don't have any..... =(

btw are you in Canada too? i dont think they have canadian tire in other countries......

Comment

Yes, I'm Canadian. Canadian Tire is a great store. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Got PayPal? I can pick up a roll of white 1/8" tape (or maybe 1/16" if they have that) from Canadian Tire and send it to you in the mail. This is the kind of tape they have... look for the first picture in my binding thread:

Binding thread (click here!)

Let me know soon, brother. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X