Stangletooth rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stangletooth rocks!

Here's to Pat for finally negotiating a deal for that NAMM Dragon. It took lots of negotiating and plenty of emails. But Pat is an honest dude and a cool friend to have met in the process. I think we both made out pretty good in this trade. So, the NAMM Dragon/Fire Serpent officially has a new home. Thanks Pat, looking forward to getting together again soon.
    Tom

Re: Stangletooth rocks!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

It was a hard one to part with, but I figured it was time. I've been contemplating it for a long time, so i guess when there's question, gotta let her go...

Enjoy man! Have you plugged it in yet? It not only looks bad ass, but it sounds just as good! It's certainly a monster in many ways!

And yes, I think it was fair all the way around... It'll pay for my new Perse front end and custom bars/internal throttle/clutch from Nasi Customs, so it's all good!

Thanx again bro! Anytime you come over for a jam, you MUST bring it with!

Pat

Comment

Actually Pat, I got my polska kielbasa all caught up in the strings when I was tryin' to **** it. Nope, haven't plugged it in. I've got my big 20 space rack full of Eventide, TC and MEsa gear but no way to switch presets yet. I'll run her thru my triple recto head tonight.
        T

Comment

Pat is a great guy to deal with...

He hooked me up with a very SWEET VHT rig that I play through now. I've never seen someone's jaw drop until I opened the cover to my rack... My band mate saw the big old VHT logo and simply said "HOLY SH!T" and stood there with his jaw open. After five minutes or so of drooling and then playing through the amp, he asked me if I paid like $3000 for the pro rig and I told him about how Pat hooked me up really well and he said "Damn... I wish I knew this Pat" (but he never will since he's an Ibenhad guy!)

Comment

Yes Pat Rocks!!!! ...and I never traded with him.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pat does, in fact, rock.

Keith
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
              X