Has anyone used any Behringer gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used any Behringer gear?

I bought a barely used Behringer BX3000T a month ago and it is surprisingly nice for the money ($150 looked brand new).
    I am looking at buying a 2x10 and 1x15 cabinet both 8ohm. Behringer has aluminum coned cabinets coming out and I am wondering if anyone has had good or bad experience with any Behringer products.
    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Re: Has anyone used any Behringer gear?

i never have but you might ask bill( horns 666 )he has posted about harke ( not very favorablly though )
    The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

In case Bill doesn't get to this for a while, I'll fill in for him:

Buy Carvin!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I currently own Ampeg. I am looking into trying some Eden gear. Never tried Behringer.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

The new Behringer stuff they've been sending us at work is killer! Really good value for the money.

Comment

I use a Behringer Compressor in my live rig to keep everything consistent. But in practice I don't use it to build up my hands better so my attack is more consistent.

Comment

I use an older Behringer UltrafexII (like a Sonic Maximizer). It's been to hell and back and still works fine. Never had a problem with it and it sounds real fine.

On the other hand, Behringer kinda sucks when you look at the "mission" or vision of the company. They rip off the popular brands/circuits without any respect. I don't know how they can get away with it. That, and the fact they are made in China explains their cheap prices. It's not a big thing with me, i'm just relaying info here.
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Our band just got a Behringer mixing board and power amp. So far its been great for the money. Only had them for a couple of months, but we gigged several times with them with no complaints. Don't know about their bass gear. I have been tempted to try out their V-Amp effects. (A cheaper version of the Bass POD) I'll let you know if I do. Anyone else use a V-Amp??
              Dino

Comment

My band used a Behringer mixer for a little while. For the money it was pretty good. I was suprised that it sounded as good as it did. I also know someone who picked up the SM58 copy or whatever it is. Not too bad. No SM58, but not bad. 3 of them for $60.

Comment

I use a Behringer Dualfex Pro 2200 in my effects loop on my 5150. It thickens up the sound nice and tightens up the bass. I guess it is kinda like a BBE SM. I would like to try a BBE though.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I use a V-amp 2 and I love the damn thing! A friend of mine who's this huge audiophile was trying to change my mind from getting it but I went ahead and think it's one of my best gear buys (right after Carvin and Jackson or course).

BTW, both guitar players in Edguy were using V-amp 2's when I saw them a couple weeks ago and the guitar player from Silent Force uses all Behringer gear.
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

We sell Behringer stuff here and it's pretty damn good. I'm surprised Mackie is still in business considering the Behringer stuff is just as good and it's half the price.

Matt
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Its all garbage...Even the 4 channel Headphone amp is noisy.

Comment

I use a Behringer Ultra Curve Pro rack EQ unit, and it works well. It's great in the studio, and racks nicely for my bass gear if I go out on the road with it. The stuff is cheaply priced becaused it's designed in Germany and made in China. I bought a giant Behringer 24 channel mixer to use for a recording project, but it was packed lightly and broke in shipment to me. I returned it and wound up buying a more expensive Soundcraft mixer that was designed in England, and probably made in the same plant in China the Behringer was in.

Comment

I take back what I said before...that shit breaks too fast! Half of the Behringer stuff we sell comes back broken or messed up, sometimes straight out of the box!!

Comment

My husband uses a PMH8805 PA system and it rocks!! He uses it for karaoke, and it carries the club he does it in well.

Comment

Working...
                              X