Help iding my charvel bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help iding my charvel bass

looking for help id'ing(year, model,original equip etc.) a bass i bought 12 years ago used. it's a neck through charvel with a badass bridge. originally had passive pu replaced with emg's. from the info i could gather it looks like it might be a 86-88 3b, serial # c706323. plays great looking to get another to completely redo. any help or direction would be great.
    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Re: Help iding my charvel bass

How many pickups?
    What is the body shape - P-bass or that spaced-out one with the long horn on top and the shorter one on the bottom?
    Got a pic of it?

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

pj pickups, p bass body, same body shape and electronics layout as picture posted by flyjfly on 7/29/04.
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

i'd say 87 3b, should have had passive pups with active electronics, black jackson bridge from the factory
        The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

thanks for the help. sorry to hear that there are so few bassplayers joining up, i'll spread the word.

Comment

Working...
          X