Master of Puprings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Puprings!

One more praise for Budman68! He made me some custom rings + other stuff for some of my projects and he was fast and friendly and even ordered a new Duncan for me and put it in the box. The rings are great Dave, and i can't wait to get them installed. Pics of that later!

As you might know, i can't write one single post without including a picture [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so here's a shot for ya' of one of the rings with custom height and custom Bill Lawrence'ish cutout. It worked out perfect Dave, THANKS!

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: Master of Puprings!

Dave does great work, and this picture is just further proof that he can't be beat. That project is coming out killer. Kudos to both of you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re: Master of Puprings!

<font color="aqua">Thanks so much for the kind words Henrik. It was a pleasure working with someone as professional as yourself. I can't wait to see the final pics when your projects are completed! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

As always Scott, You're the man bro! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
      X