Dudes who owe me a Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes who owe me a Guitar

I've basically given up hope on seeing my guitar from LostCamel, I guess today's lesson is not to deal with 16 year olds. I'm sure he's a good kid but I've given him a month almost to get this deal done, Oh well I'm out maybe $35 but wanted that damn guitar
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Dudes who owe me a Guitar

Regardless of the dollar value involved, I'd definitely expect to hear from the guy. It's a shitty thing to make a deal and then just steal someone's trade offer [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Greedy bastards all over the place these days.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Here's some references if you're trying to locate this guy. Good luck.

LostCamel's friends in old thread
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

I noticed that a friend of Lost Camel lives in Florida. Maybe Lost Camel was affected by all the hurricanes down there. Just a thought..

Comment

<font color="yellow">Good point....LostCamel used to go into JCF Chat quite often, and I haven't seen him there lately. It's possible that he is still without power/internet capability where I think he is from the Western part of Florida.

I'm not trying to defend him, just a thought, but at the same time, there are always cell phones etc.

I dunno...hope it works out for ya's. </font>

Comment

Well, according to Mariner99, he was kicked out of his house.
            http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...438&amp;Forum=,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,&amp;Words=&amp;Searchpa ge=7&amp;Limit=25&amp;Main=269161&amp;Search=true& amp;where=&amp;Name=56&amp;daterange=&amp;newerval =&amp;newertype=&amp;olderval=&amp;oldertype=&amp; bodyprev=#Post272438
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Also, according to the AOL screen name Lerx left on that page (LittleOx), I do see he is online at this very moment and using the AOL IM service. But his profile says he's in Virginia and married. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Eh, nevermind. Lost Camel's screen name is Little0x. It's a zero instead of an O.

Comment

I had a similar problem last year with a 16 year old. It took almost 3 months to get my guitar as the kid blew all the money I sent him and didn't save any to ship the guitar. After going back and forth I finally had my cousin and his friend who lived nearby go pick it up personally on a Saturday morning. The funny part was the kids father blew a gasket as they had bought the kid the guitar for christmas and I bought it just before New Years on eBay.

Comment

THAT IS FUNNY...LMFAO!

Comment

Check Lost Camel's profile for yourself; he's not banned. You can log onto the Internet in any library, so he could email DRS - IF he wanted to. Problems happen, especially to 16 year old kids, but he owes DRS an explanation at the least.

Jim's story makes me think; maybe Camel's dad blew HIS stack over the trade, if he bought his son the bass. I find it hard to believe that his dad tossed him out into the hurricane though. Maybe he ran away instead.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Also, according to the AOL screen name Lerx left on that page (LittleOx), I do see he is online at this very moment and using the AOL IM service. But his profile says he's in Virginia and married. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        He was kicked out from parents house and got married with a woman in Virginia.
                        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          He was kicked out from parents house and got married with a woman in Virginia.
                          [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Or maybe he got kicked out of his parents house for marrying a girl in Virginia? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Like I said, I'm not that mad about it, but come on it's been a month, I just won't deal with 16 year olds any more, that's what this whole situatation boils down to.
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Sooooooooo, you can conduct business (as in, sell) on Ebay as a minor?
                              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                              X