Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kahler?

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows what Kahler came on the model 5 Charvel? As well as where I can get one?

Thank you very much in advance.

Ronnie

Re: What Kahler?

The model 5 was the Japanese version of the Soloist, which I believe came with a Kahler Pro. Check out ebay Item number: 3746983118 I hope I was of some help.

Comment

@ jazzman - Yes!! Very much help. Thank you.

Comment

Chances are it came with a Kahler 2320 Standard Flatmount. The Standard has brass rollers and cam whereas the Professional has steel. I only see the Pro's used on occassion on the USA guitars and the Standard on the rest. You can use either one and few people even realize there is a difference.

Comment

Hey, does anyone know about the Kahler APM3100 fixed bridge? I think it was used on the Ke 1. I couldn't find it on the net, so available info would be appreciated

Comment

It was a fixed version of the 2300 series tremolo.

http://axeparts.net/X-3300.htm

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Hey, does anyone know about the Kahler APM3100 fixed bridge? I think it was used on the Ke 1. I couldn't find it on the net, so available info would be appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually that was the 3310.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thank you very much for the help Jim Shine. Now thats called knowing parts. Looks like they have them over at axeparts.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                X