is ken on vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is ken on vacation?

Hey I recently sent my guitar to ken to get repainted, and I emailed ken, but I haven't heard from him. Do you guys know if he went on vacation or something?

Re: is ken on vacation?

No.

Comment

No, Ken's around. I just went to his house last week. He's been posting here the past couple of days. He might just not be around his computer right now and busy. Did you try calling him?

[ January 06, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No, that would be a long distance call

Comment

When I sent him my Explorer to be bullseyed, he wasn't very busy at the time - about halfway into prepping it (coupla weeks) he got swamped with work from other people and had some orders come in.
          It'll take a while, and when he's busy, he's VERY busy - sometimes too busy to do anything here.
          Be patient - he hasn't run off to Aruba with your guitar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I didn't get the guitar yet YG.

Sorry for the "no-hear-from"...been busy as hell, that's all.

I haven't been online much, and when I do manage to get a couple minutes in...I check in here at the JCF. Best time to get me online is in the morning after 8 (EST) till about 9:30 or 10 am
            and not again until after 6 in the evening.
            I'll let you know when it arrives, and when I'll be starting work on it dude. Again...sorry I've been seemingly MIA...but everything is cool. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh don't worry about it. I wasn't suggesting you took it or anything, just wondering what happened. It probably won't be there a couple days because It shipped on Saturday I think. And the box with the tremolo and check is inside the box with the gutiar, just to let you know

[ January 07, 2003, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: youngguitarist ]

Comment

Working...
              X