Dudes who owe me money...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes who owe me money...

Canadian JCFer *eleven* - still owes me for postage: I got him an Atreyu poster at NAMM and even had 3 of the guys sign it to him, then mailed it to him as a favor. He has not got back to me with the quite small amount...it's not really the amount but...anyway...

WarriorX7: Man, I know he's been going through tough times, but geez this isn't that tiny an amount, and it's been outstanding since April or May. Many proddings, missed deadlines (the latest was August 30), and I still haven't heard from him about this lately. Sigh. I really held off posting this but dude, what do I have to do to get a response (or better yet, the $202.50) ?!

More to be named later if I don't hear anything soon... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Dudes who owe me money...

Man, am I glad I owe you nuttin. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'll owe you a nuggie at Winter Namm [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey! That's what this Feedback forum's for, no? Feedback is feedback, positive or not...

Nice Ron, hopefully you get yer cashola back now that you've emarassed a few folks...

Sorry guys, but business is business. I'm getting ready to post some negative about a dealer, but I gave my word I'd wait till Tues, it will be done if not resolved by the EOB. So I will stick to my word, but I was told it would be taken care of by now, and it's not.

Pat

Comment

Sully is callin him again pat .. FWIW I told him to ask about a chargeback
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That's right, Pat, I figured there was WAY too much a$$ kissing goin [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]g on around here! HA HA

Comment

Ohhh, to fear a swift boot in the arse and a swipe to the back of the head should be incentive enough to pay up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Ron, now that you mention it, what about that 12 bucks you owe me???
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

DOH!!!!!!! Guess that back-fired a bit aye? [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'll owe you a nuggie at Winter Namm [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is, if you can reach that far up... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'm definitely making plans to be there to see you try...
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]......LOL!!

Comment

LMAO!
                        I will...
                        even if I have to jump! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Now Ron has something to look forward to!

btw: how tall is he? im 6'1"

Comment

6'5" heh heh

Shorty!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hey Ron, now that you mention it, what about that 12 bucks you owe me???

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't recall owing you $12 bucks, dude....
                            I guess you're joking??? No graemlins however??? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]......LOL!!

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Does that mean you aren't going to pay him?
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X