Did C/J ever Make????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did C/J ever Make????

Besides the few Charvel San Dimas Vee's that were made did Jackson or Charvel ever make a standard V-shaped guitar with rounded points (like a gibson shape)with a bolt on neck. Japanese or American?????? Anyone know...thanks ,Gary

Re: Did C/J ever Make????

They make the Y2KV, but that's neck-thru. They made a few bolt-on Y2KVs this year that I believe DCGL had on their site (I think they're Japanese made).

A couple of Robbin Crosby's first Jacksons had pointy headstocks with the rounded body, also. I can't remember if they were neck-thru or bolt-on, though.

Drummer Charlie Benante of Anthrax also had rounded V bodies made. I don't believe they were ever production models, just Custom Shop.

[ January 06, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They only made Custom Shop rounded Vs - there may have been a few early San Dimas Jackson roundhorn Vs before Gibson got tough with them, but those were Custom Shop as well, not true production models like the Jackson USA line. Although, the "Student" line is generally considered a production series to some extent.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.....Gary [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X