Jackson Fusion USA Sc color code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Fusion USA Sc color code

A mate has a Jackson Fusion USA (1991), with no pickups. He has just bought the original pickups but needs the color code for the single coils, if not a cool wiring diagram.

If any Fusion owner could help, that would be cool!
    [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson Fusion USA Sc color code

Color codes for the original pickups? I thought they only had two wires - black and white? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

He told me there were 4 wires (its a kind of hotrails), but did not told me which colors are used... [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

The hotrails style come out of the japanese fusions-the usa have jackson covers. I have both guitars-but I put emgs in one and dimarzios in the other and forget how either was wired.

Comment

lol thats the way it goes [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Awww, the pups are actually taken from a Fusion SS MIJ... still no infos about wiring them?

Comment

They aren't singles are they?-thats what the blades are double coils.Have him check this out maybe it will help.

http://guitarelectronics.zoovy.com/c...ringresources/

Comment

Hell, just solder wires in different places until it starts making sounds through the amp.. That's what I do.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

LRGMan -> Thanks for the link [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Mm2002 -> yeah, that's what I would have done. Especially because he has asked me to post here (his english is even poorer than mine [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) and didn't even give me all the infos...

Comment

I'm trying to figure out "Kinder_Guano" Lets see.....probably comes from Kinder_Garten ie Websters dictionary):
                    Definition: \Kin"der*gar`ten\, n. [G., lit., children's garden;
                    kinder (pl. of kind child, akin to E. kin kindred) + garten
                    garden.]
                    A school for young children, conducted on the theory that
                    education should be begun by gratifying and cultivating the
                    normal aptitude for exercise, play, observation, imitation,
                    and construction; -- a name given by Friedrich Froebel, a
                    German educator, who introduced this method of training, in
                    rooms opening on a garden.

Now "Guano: gua·no
                    Pronunciation: 'gwä-(")nO
                    Function: noun
                    Etymology: Spanish, from Quechua wanu fertilizer, dung
                    : a substance composed chiefly of the excrement of seafowl and used as a fertilizer; also : a similar substance (as bat excrement or cannery waste) especially when used for fertilizer.

So the best I can figure it has something to do with sh!t that happens at school????
                    How close am I????

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Na, it come from a chocolate bar we got in France called "Kinder Bueno". It tastes like poo to me, so i changed it to Kinder Guano, closer to reality . And it was the first thing I thought of when I had to find a nickname on the Internet (It was in a MOHAA clan, "Die 2 Soon")...

Comment

Working...
                      X