The Bullseye has landed!!! Updated *Crappy Pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bullseye has landed!!! Updated *Crappy Pics*

Guys, the deliver guy was just here and my Bullseye Charvel is here. I'm holding her right now....what a knockout guitar!!!...wait till all the guys see this one!!! She's a beauty...totally awesome..just gotta put some 10's on her and she'll be right to go!!....she'll be coming to the gig this Friday!!!...yay!!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Vic

[ January 06, 2003, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Re: The Bullseye has landed!!! Updated *Crappy Pics*

Congrats. Can't wait for mine.

Comment

Vic Don't post till you have pictures
      You Tease........................... [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I know, I know...but I couldn't wait, and I can't believe I got mine first, on the other side of the world!!....I'm soooo stoked...what a day....I will try to take some decent pics with my crap camera, can anyone put them up for me? I can email them.

Vic

Edit: Never mind, I can post them, I'll just change connections.

[ January 06, 2003, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Comment

Send em my way!!

Comment

Hurry up and post pics, dammit! I'm wearing my Depends today!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanx Chuck, I can do it now, on my proper pc, the laptop didn't have the right connections.

Yes, they are crappy pics, my video camera takes great video, but crappy pics. She looks a LOT better in person, believe you me.

[ January 06, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Watch out the Dingos don't eat your guitar! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Beyond Cool!! Congrats!

Comment

Ah, all the pics are showing up now....when I stop buying crap I promise to get a better camera...usually I just borrow one....

Thanx guys...Joe, good thing you prepared your nether region beforehand!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm going to try to make a bullseye pattern in my toilet bowl later! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                        [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm going to try to make a bullseye pattern in my toilet bowl later! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes Joe, [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img] is what you need!!.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanx for the dingo warning too btw, one did come past to possibley take a bit out of the guitar, I think it was mezmerized by the bullseye patter, but luckily it saw a Kangaroo and went after that instead!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ January 06, 2003, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Comment

Man, the more I look at those things the more I like them. I wish I had the cash to pick up one of those. Even though it screams "I AM A HAIR METAL WANKER!" I just can't look away! I wonder if my Model 1 would look cool with a bullseye graphic. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hehe I can just see the Kangaroo running off with the guitar in its pouch now! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                              Even though it screams "I AM A HAIR METAL WANKER!" I just can't look away! I wonder if my Model 1 would look cool with a bullseye graphic. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not around here it doesn't Mike!...in Canberra this guitar says "I am not like you other plebs, oggle to your hearts content" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X