Dealing with Alex: not like dealing with the Pope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with Alex: not like dealing with the Pope

..cuz Alex don't fall asleep on the job [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the DiMarzio Strat body - WOOHOO! VH-1 mutt is in the works [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Dealing with Alex: not like dealing with the Pope

<font color="aqua">Alex is one of the nicest guys you can deal with and he's very generous as well. To you, my friend [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks Guys! Always a pleasure dealing with you both! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

For a moment, I thought you all were talking about me, and I was scared that I somehow made a deal with Newc and forgot about it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yup, a good guy to deal with. Got the Duncan pickup yesterday. Thanks Alex!
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I agree Alex is great to deal with.I pickup the GMW/Charvel neck he had.Very fast shipping and it was well over packed.
            Mike
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

But that Paddok guy - sheesh - I don't know if I'll ever see the item or my money ever again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Jus' Kiddin' [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Paddy's a great guy to do a 3-way with (ask Drake) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X