got my new usa jackson today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got my new usa jackson today

I LUV EBAY!! A music store put a 1998 brand new, old stock Jackson JZB-2 Jazz bass up for auction. He listed it 5 times with no one ever reaching the reserve. The retail on these was over $1200. I bid the last couple of times without winning. The last time hardly anyone bid. I was high bidder at $255 without reaching the reserve. (my high bid was $400). The guy emails me the day after the auction ended and asked if I would by it for $275 w/case. I got his phone # called his store, and the guy was legit. He said the bass had been hanging on the wall for 5 years and he had to move it out. I got the bass in today and it is the bomb! Blows my Fender Jazz away, and its brand new w/warranty!! Almost the same thing happened to me last year when I got my Jackson USA JJ Bass (retail $1600). New old stock from a store on ebay, no one reached reserve, I offered the $300 and he sold it to me. Great thing about playing Jackson Basses is that if you play your cards right, you can get a lot of bang for the buck!!!
    Dino

Re: got my new usa jackson today

hey, nice one! Of course, pics are required. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Here is the ebay sight with pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...18130&rd=1

Rock On!
      Dino

Comment

$300 for that bass??
        That's a fukking killer deal!
        I have seen Jackson USA bass on Easton and man, $300....?
        That's a great score.
        Congrats!

Comment

Thanks man. That deal was so good you'd expect the cops to bust down the door any minute. Watch ebay!!! You can find gems for next to nothing (as long as it doesn't have Fender on the headstock, then you pay out the nose).

Comment

Damn man, just what I'm looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X